All employers are concerned about the apparent increase in regulation and employee rights.
ACH Shoosmiths' experienced lawyers provide a service that should avoid or minimise the risk of you facing expensive claims.
Typical work for clients ranges from advising on the correct content of employment contracts and policies, through to ensuring appropriate procedures are followed when the need arises.
Services we provide include:
- preparation or revisal of employment contracts
- employee handbooks including for example grievance and disciplinary procedures
- implementation of non discriminatory policies and procedures
- managing change of personnel and practice in the workplace
- advice on redundancies, layoffs and short time arrangements
- enforcement of contractual rights including for example restrictive covenants following termination of employment
- unfair dismissal, breach of contract and discrimination claims
If formal proceedings are unavoidable, whether in an employment tribunal or the civil courts, our expertise will ensure your interests are well protected. The vast majority of claims against employers are successful because of the employer's failure to follow proper procedure.
For further information or advice, please contact a member of our Employment team.
For more details about our full range of employmentservices, please go to www.shoosmiths.co.uk/services/employment-94.aspx