Tourism & Leisure
ACH Shoosmiths' Tourism and Leisure Group comprises lawyers from multiple disciplines who have wide ranging experience of the sector.
Because tourism and leisure is a fast-changing sector, our aim is to deal with clients' legal issues quickly and efficiently, leaving them free to focus on their day-to-day operations.
Our clients include individual pub owners, restaurants and hotels, hotel groups, caravan parks, amusement centres, leisure clubs and cinema operators.
To satisfy clients' needs, we work closely with industry specialists such as surveyors, accountants, architects and planners, who all specialize in the tourism and leisure sector.
ACH Shoosmiths can:
- advise on the acquisition and disposal of licensed premises, including pubs, hotels, restaurants and clubs
- undertake all work in relation to obtaining liquor licences, including the new Premises Licences, variation applications, transfers and occasional licence applications, and personal licence applications
- advise on all leasing matters involving licensed premises for a landlord or tenant
- act for banks lending in relation to all types of tourism and leisure properties
- deal with intellectual property work associated with websites, logos and trade names
- advise on all employment issues, whether contentious or non-contentious
- act in relation to sales and purchases of businesses by asset or sale acquisition
- advise on franchising, distribution agreements, management and concession arrangements
- deal with litigation matters and debt recovery work
For more details about how we can help you and your business, please contact a member of the Tourism and Leisure Group.
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial Property
- Corporate & Commercial
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Intellectual Property